SOFTWARE SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS:
- Clinical, Financial & Operational Data Sources not in singular solution
- Generating on demand financial data that is auditable to contract performance
- Therapist notes take too long & insufficient
EXCESSIVE NON-BILLIBLE EXPENSES:
- Legacy batched based billing processes that do not scale with patient volume
- Payer contract resource definitions not compliant across billable service definitions
LACK OF STANDARDIZED CURRICULUM:
- Difficult to centrally monitor treatment effectiveness for all patients
- Enforcement in standardization of care
- (COVID) Enabling Effective Teletherapy
LACK OF INTEGRATED COMPLIANCE RULES:
- Missed scheduled hours
- Payer contracts, authorizations & billing requirements need to be automated
The SIDIS Lite mobile app links seamlessly with the Core SIDIS Solution.
This empowers lightly trained paraprofessionals via technology.
Use any third-party BI tools such as MS Power BI, Excel & Access or connect via SIDIS open API to 3rd-party BI tools like Redshift®.
Identify bottlenecks where additional resources may need correcting.
A true Enterprise Billing Approach.
Eliminate the need for endless time consuming work to produce relevant department reporting.
This empowers lightly trained paraprofessionals to be effective in the field & enable robust data capturing for future robust analytics.
This app minimizes rejections & denials by forcing compliance throughout scheduling.
User Dashboards present a summary of various tasks & status's to track target KPI’s.
Deploying SIDIS Health by the Numbers
ROI Benefit Breakdown
SaaS 2.0 + AI Scheduler
Claims to Cash Vehicle
Intake Process (Time)
SaaS 2.0 Intake Portal
Bigdata Billing Vehicle